Posted on 28 February 2017
Ingredients for Base:
- Oats - 1.5 cups
- Any dried fruit, nuts and seeds - 2 cups
- Combat 100% Whey Protein - 3 scoops
- Peanut Butter - 1/4 cup
- Coconut Oil (melted) - 1 cup
- Maple Syrup or Honey - 1/4 cup
- Ingredients for Topping:
- Coconut Oil - 3/4 cup
- Maple Syrup or Honey - 1/2 cup
- Cocoa Powder - 1/4 cup
- Start by mixing all of the ingredients for the the base together in a bowl
- Once the mixture is combined well, place it in a square baking pan and place in fridge to set
- After giving the base some time to set, now start on the toppings. Place both the coconut oil and honey/syrup in a small pot on stovetop and place heat to low
- Wait for the coconut oil and honey to melt and lightly boil. Once it starts lightly boiling, then drop temperature slightly and begin to whisk in cocoa powder.
- After the topping ingredients mix well and start to thicken, then pull your base layer out of the fridge and drizzle topping over it.
- Place it back in the fridge and allow the topping layer to harden. Once both layers are set, just pull it out of the fridge and cut into squares to serve!
- Calories - 6098
- Fat - 486.9g
- Protein - 129.04g
- Carbs - 388.9g